Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oreo Cheesecake Cookies




These cookies are AMAZEBALLS!!!! I absolutely loved them! I love all things Oreo! I love cookies and cream ice cream, yogurt, candy bars, cakes, puddings..... you name it, I love it! This cookie not only has the amazing Oreo flavor but the soft creaminess of cheesecake! I was actually shocked at the texture! And just a heads up, they are 10x better after a day in the fridge! Any "non-cook" can make this super easy recipe by the way! I am not the best baker in the world, so I was happy with the final product myself! :) 


Ingredients:

1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature

3 onces cream cheese, room temperature

1 cup Granulated sugar

1 tsp. Vanilla extract

1 cup flour

1/2  mini chocolate chips  

1 Cup crushed Oreos (about 12 cookies) 

Directions:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. 

In the bowl of stand mixer beat in the butter, cream cheese, and salt on medium-low speed until smooth and creamy. 

Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Beat in the vanilla. 

Add the flour and mix on low until completely combined. If needed, add a little bit of extra flour until the dough can be rolled into balls. 

Mix in the chocolate chips.

Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls of dough into the Oreo cookie crumbs and set on the prepared baking sheets.

Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges start to brown and the tops are set. 

Cool for a minute or two on the sheets, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. 

 I hope your family enjoys them as much as mine do! 

Live, laugh & Love
~Lana

 



No comments:

Post a Comment