Friday, October 4, 2013

Home Made Fabric softener ~ Super Cheap and Easy!



SO I know Tons of you already make the Laundry detergent  I shared. But I also wanted to share the fabric softener I pair it with. I'm not sure if I would even love my detergent so much if it wasn't used with this softener. If you use the detergent I would definitely say to use this with it. 

This is the easiest thing you will make yet!


Items Needed:
  • 6 cups hot water
  • 3 cups white vinegar
  • 2 cups hair conditioner  (one regular bottle size) 
  • container to store it in



All you do is add all the ingredients together.........


 And give it a stir!


 TA DA! That is it. I know, crazy easy right?
And the vinegar is amazing at getting the smell out of your clothes. The conditioner fragrance will be the only scent. If you prefer a stronger smell (I honestly don't smell the conditioner fragrance on our clothes. And I'm OK with that) you can use Essential oils to add any fragrance you prefer! Now when I say to use hair conditioner I mean buy the cheapest stuff you can find! If you want to use a conditioner you know and trust by all means use what ever you like. :)
Until next time!

Live, Laugh, & Love
~Lana.

No comments:

Post a Comment